Holiday Home Insurance

Whether you own a second home in the UK or a holiday home abroad we can cover all your property needs. Getting the right insurance cover for your holiday home can be difficult; it is rarely used for one thing. You may only use it for family and friends with long periods of inoccupancy, you may use it as a second home for yourself but also rent it out to others as a holiday let or it may be a holiday let all year round. No matter how you use the property we at JMP can tailor a policy to meet your needs.

Get a quote

    Insuring what others can’t

    Many insurance companies cannot cover these multi-use properties or if they do they often apply extra terms and conditions not providing you with full protection. If you own a second home or holiday home it is important to get specialist expert advice when arranging insurance so you know that the policy is giving you the right cover you need. We at JMP have years of experience covering these types of properties and will guide you through the insurance process from quotation, review, and any claims you may have.

    Get in touch

    Do you need holiday home insurance? Our expert professional team is here to help with all your insurance needs.

    How can we help you?

    Our team of private client experts work with specialist insurers who understand the unique needs of a holiday homes. We will discuss your homes with you, how you use them, what your future plans are and recommend a policy that fits your lifestyle.

    Provide full cover including:

    Full cover for your buildings including swimming pools, terraces and tennis courts. Depending on the usage of the property we can include cover for accidental damage, malicious damage and theft. We can cover properties in the UK and abroad.

    Full cover for all your contents and valuables kept in your holiday home.

    If you have a claim and cannot use the property then the insurers will find you and your guest’s alternative accommodation.

    If the property is uninhabitable due to a claim insurers will pay for any confirmed bookings you had on the property including any hiring charges.

    Covers the costs of travel, temporary accommodation and your expenses to visit your holiday property in the event of a claim.

    Whether you use the holiday property for your own personal use or to let it out ensuring your have liability cover is key. You have a responsibility to all those who visit your home and if someone is injured within your home then a claim can be made against you. Insurers will cover the costs of defending any such claim and any damages rewarded.

    Related services

    Private Client Insurance Articles & Guides

    We have selected our private client insurance advice and guidance articles for you: