Our cookery school insurance is the first of its kind in the UK

providing tailored cover specific for your cooking classes, preventing gaps in insurance that could see you or your business in serious trouble.

What We Cover

We understand that a typical business or home policy may not be fully suitable for the unique operation of a cookery school, so we can build a bespoke policy to suit your individual requirements. ​We offer a full menu of insurance products specifically designed to cover your school.

This includes:

Public & Products liability insurance

Employers liability insurance

Material damage for your buildings, contents, business equipment & stock including deterioration of stock

Business equipment, contents, and portable items covered away from your business premises

Goods in transit

Business interruption


Cyber liability protection

Legal expenses

Independent Cookery School Association Partner

Preferred Partner of ICSA

The recommended insurance broker for the Independent Cookery School Association (ICSA)

Related services

Cookery School Insurance Articles & Guides

We have selected our cookery school insurance advice and guidance articles for you: