Coronavirus Hub

Covid-19 Hub

Welcome to the JMP Coronavirus Hub, we are working hard in these uncertain times to ensure that we are able to provide you with the same excellent service which we are so very proud of. We are closely following all Governmental guidelines, all JMP employees are working from home on a ‘business as usual’ basis , with access to all the systems required to fully support our clients via phone and email and we are in constant correspondence with insurers to ensure that policies and claims can be managed in the usual way.

*Please note that the advice on this page is in no way a definite and final opinion and is no substitute for personal, individual and tailored advice, do please call us if you have any specific queries and one of our team will be able to assist.

How can we help you with Covid-19?

We are getting a number of calls and enquiries for common queries surrounding COVID-19 and insurance policies so we have collated the latest information and advice into this one central hub to help you stay up-to-date.

We have covered business interruption, cyber threats, claims, changes to business activities, use of vehicles and much more. Please see below for useful guides and other resources:

Costs during the pandemic

Commercial Combined Insurance

Coronavirus Motor Insurance FAQ

Useful Links

Association of British Insurers have set up a dedicated coronavirus page with further information regarding the industries approach to the current pandemic.

British Insurance Brokers Association are also supporting the industry trying to achieve common responses from insurers on some of the issues we are talked about on this page. You can find more here.

Get in touch

If you would rather talk to us directly, our details are as follows